Rapper Falz speaks on going into politics..

 


Folarin Falana, a Nigerian rapper known by his stage name ‘Falz’, has responded to calls by his fans and other key entertainment executives to venture into politics and run for a political office.

Falz said he is a well-wisher who wants everything to be okay in Nigeria during a recent interview with Legal Avenue podcast hosted by Lola OJ. “I have never really thought about it. I am just a well-wisher. I want everything to be okay,” he said.

Adding further, Falz noted; “I look around me and I see that everything is upside down. I do not think Africans should be existing like this as a people. There is an ‘entire array of greatness’ we are supposed to walk into but we are dragging our feet.”

The ‘This Is Nigeria’ crooner also bared his thoughts about the current situation of the country, branding Nigeria as a country that is moving backward. “Everything that every young Nigerian has ever tried to do or be, the Nigerian state has always held them back. I think that’s a horrible energy. The young people in any nation are the most valuable natural resources. If people are not invested in and developed to bring about a greater society, we are just moving backwards.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Russia threatens two other countries,warns them not to join NATO

Russian Truck seen carrying deadly rockets in Ukraine.